Friday, January 23, 2009

No More Braces

Well this is Siobhan and I wanted to make a post since today was the best day ever! Today [ January 23, 2009 ] I got my braces off. Everyone remembers when I got them put on in September of 2007. I went after school at 4:45 P.M. We were out of the orthadontist by 5:25 P.M. It didn't really hurt, there were some yanks and pulls but nothing too serious. When he used the "sander thing" to scrape the glue off every single one of my teeth were bleeding at the gum. It wasn't painful though. It was kind of like when you brush your teeth too hard. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up then we had to make a mold for my retainer that I will recieve next weekend. I'm not too excited for that beacuse as it is I talk weird because I talk fast [ I get it from my dad ] so I'm afraid of what is going to happen when I have a retainer. I might drool all over the place like dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I especially liked the reference to Dad drolling-you're the definitely the Queen of Silly (maybe the Princess; since Dad is the King).

More photos please:)

XO grandma

Shannon said...

very beautiful....just like your mom! and dad too:)