Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Day, Another Dog


LOOK WHAT DWIGHT GOT SIOBHAN FOR HER BIRTHDAY! It's a couple of weeks early...so was even a bigger surprise. While Siobhan was at volleyball, Henry and Dwight put the puppy in her carrier in Siobhan's room. After I brought Siobhan home, I told her that the cleaning lady had said there was a problem in Siobhan's room, so could she please go up and check. Soon we heard LOUD squeals..."He got me a PUPPY!" So sweet.
The puppy's a little girl Chihuahua. As of this moment, she is still un-named. She was a little timid last night with us, but this morning she was more playful.
So far, she's holding her own with Rumbles and Punch. Every time they get near her, she growls and bares her teeny, tiny little teeth and they back off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought she was doing a reverse "April Fools" joke on me when she called yesterday; but then I remembered her parents are crazy so I knew it was true.

I'm waiting for the perfect name to be announced..

XOXO Grandma