Monday, April 7, 2008

Winter Break (last month)


We went to California last month. Flew in and out of SF, but didn't spend even a minute in the city. We got out of the plane and into a car and drove straight to Tahoe. Dwight's parents were already there, so the cabin was warm and cozy when we arrived. Tahoe has had TONS of snow this year, so the sledding and skiing were great. The family across the street built an amazing sled run and we had a lot of fun seeing who got the most air on the jump. The former Minnesotan was the winner, of course! All those years of childhood sledding finally paid off. I am the CHAMPION!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! you really put some space between the snow and the sled. Looks a little scary and fun at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Looks like fun in CA !. I think you have Henry's hat on Beck ?

Love you all-Grandma

bec said...

Yes. I took his hat. He wanted to ski in his T-Shirt and ski pants only. I took the hat and forced him to wear his jacket!

Anonymous said...

The track STARS of the family both did great..I think Mom sounds pretty proud and so am I !

Love, Grandma